Monday, October 25, 2010

Crutches Please Help Me!?

I think that I sprained my ankle mildly and since it hurts to hike on should I be using these crutches that I have at my house. My parents said that I can't use them but I'm not sure. I am also a 14 year older middle school student and my university is kind-of big. I also don't know how to get on the bus beside them or if your even allowed to in Louden County Virginia. I would hold to ride the bus with them since both my parents work. also do you enjoy to notify the school within Louden County or can you just hike in on them. Do you dream up I should use them. my ankle pops when I walk on it to.Please serve. oh and if nothing else should I at least possible be wearing a braceCrutches Please Help Me!?
Personally I would probably just rime it, take some ibuprofen, and use a brace on it. I don't have a sneaking suspicion that that crutches are necessary unless you hold broken it which it sounds like you've solitary sprained it.
i wouild ask to go to the nurse at college if she finds something wrong she'll send u home

No comments:

Post a Comment