Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can't sleep...?

I just can't be in motion to sleep on my own anymore. I have be just staying up messing around on my computer until I surpass out. I am so sick of this. Does anybody know how I can get to sleep? I have need of answers fast, It's 1:30 AM where on earth I amCan't sleep...?
think in the region of ONE thing... in recent times keeping thinking about little things that involve that one item... and do that with your eyes closed. and bring in sure your realllly comfy when you want to go to sleep, that will abet you get your brain side to slow down [which causes one to sleep].
something that works for me is counting slowly backwards from 100
i hold the same problem but if i merely turn the computer off i wont be tempt to stay up anymore so i just topple asleep within minutes.
The usual things suggested include -
-Deep breathing: inhale to count of 4 & exhale to count of 8
-A small (4-6 oz) cup of milk - supposely provides or produces L-tryptophan to help induce relaxation and sleep (ditto next to Thanksgiving turkey!)
-A small (4-6 oz) glass of wet with 2-4 drops of Bach's Rescue Remedy
-a cup of chamomile herbal tea, a classic.
tale in yr bed,offline yrself n suppose of allgud memories of yr life,u will soon be out n contained by yrdreams

No comments:

Post a Comment