Monday, October 25, 2010

Cigarette alternative?

i quit 2 years ago but ive been craving cigarette lately, i contemplate i just have need of something shaped like a cigarte that i can put surrounded by my mouth and suck on but without smoke or anything risky, is there any product resembling that on the market that can present me that oral fix that i need?Cigarette alternative?
Just chew gum. It looks smaller amount stupid and soooo good.
I chew gum when I don't own smokes and it works wonders.
Good luck!
Candy cigarettes. They're really good and flavourful. They're candy.
dumb dumbs...they are little lolly pops
red licorice works great : you can hold it, bite it, chew off both ends and use it for a straw.and it's fat-free
Try candy cigerattes
nicotine chewing gums are surrounded by the drug stores now here contained by India. these are used for de addiction from cigarette abuse[or just use?]. check next to chest physicians near you.your mentioning of 'oral fix' is reminiscent of weak psychology theories.
chewing gum, licorice, candy ciggs, spits(sun seeds), anything that can fit into your mouth works great... I smoked for a month, but realised my irrisponibility and the people around me... gum... importantly reccomending the gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment