Monday, October 25, 2010

Chronic migrains ?

I have have migrains for about 7+ years immediately ..I have a twinge contract at the local hospital for 5 Stahdol shots a month...I also have 6 bottles of Stadhol nasil a month. I own tried almost every head smarting cure on the market ...I'am a short time ago wondering if someone out there can suggest something unsullied.Chronic migrains ?
Have you tried going to a Chiropractor? When my headaches are at their worst, this is the solely "cure" for me.
This MUST BE given by medical personnel, but it worked for me: A Migraine Cocktail. It's composed of Tramadol, Composene, and Reglan. It stopped one of the worst migraines I've ever had within about 15 minutes.
If you haven't tried topamax as a preventive pills, you should give it some serious thought. It's not an assured medicine to get hold of used to, but I never had a migraine while on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment