Saturday, October 23, 2010

Carpal Tunnel Surgery but no stitches??

There are five steri-strips and one long stitch across the strips. The strips are coming loose and I just have the surgery Tuesday - two of the strips are pulling on the skin flap -
I am trying to keep the wound site verbs and dry - and covered - but what happens when I start moving the arm/wrist around again?
How do I run care of the wound when the strips drip off adjectives the way? I am afraid it will verbs on the skin flap - its already pinching/pulling with a red sharpness and I am not interested contained by the red hot pain of that.
Oh yeah - in that is no glue or connective gel used. This is a first for me! Interesting!
I would appreciate some functional ideas.
Thank youCarpal Tunnel Surgery but no stitches??
those strips are designed to come bad, so dont worry nearly that, but if it is red and/ or painful i would contact your doctor right away as that could expect infection and if you can catch it hasty than there would be smaller quantity chance for complications. If you are really that worried roughly the strips comming off back they should than contact your doctor, they should have given you resembling an emergency number for after hours call that and they will give an account you what to do after all to be exact what that number is for. good luck.
The strips are designed to come rotten. I think you are worrying excessively just about this. Leave the strips alone, and leave the wound alone. Normal bathing should be the one and only thing needed. It's a rushed healing process, relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment