Monday, October 25, 2010

Concerned almost my final, anyone have a similar accidnet?

A few days ago i got thrown from a horse and land hard on my *** within the sitting position. I was winded and couldn't breath, my total back jarred and i be in so much anguish. A few days later the muscle aching seems to own subsided but my spine still feels achy. i go to the doctors after it happened and they didn't seem to be to think i would call for an xray - basically said unless i own any tingling or numbness then i am fine. however im not so sure but cant bring an xray without a referral. Anyone else have a similar accident, be there any injuries?Concerned almost my final, anyone have a similar accidnet?
Wait, muscles make well slow. An MRI would be the diagnostic modality. Not an x ray if needed...
Hi , travel to a private Dr, have him/ her provide you a referral to a lab for to appropriate testing and MRI ,xrays etc.
Demand it.. you are the one surrounded by pain.
My mom have colon cancer and it was caught hasty because she was over-eager after one Dr told her nothing is wrong near her.

No comments:

Post a Comment