Monday, October 25, 2010

Cramp-like backache within my right leg for 2 weeks.?

I gave my trial car the Detailing of a life-time 2 weeks ago and put a lil affliction in my fund and my right leg. My back have recovered naturally, but nearby is still this cramp like stomach-ache in my leg.
Its not a cut or anything on the surface, I can have a feeling it inside my leg when I push on it or stand up and walk. I simply wanted to ask, Am I Pregnant?Cramp-like backache within my right leg for 2 weeks.?
not feasible, but you could have a phlebitis or even a thrombus. Danger, threat, will robinson....
I think you newly pulled some muscle tissues. Just give it some time, and exercise greatly, try runing.
lol. I don't think so, but I would see a doctor. You are not diabetic are you? It sounds close to something that should be seen. I am not a doctor but I know that diabetics can return with infections that they don't know about. Don't loaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment