Monday, October 25, 2010

Child have broken finger?

my 12 year old be brought home from school today,she jammed her finger surrounded by a door,its swollen but she can move it,she said it feels tight! do you have a sneaking suspicion that this could be broken?thanksChild have broken finger?
It is probably broken and if it isn't broken it might be fractured.
I enjoy broken three of my fingers before and not to mention a broken leg and a broken wrist. If i be you i would take your child to budge get an x-ray.
it's better to hold it X-rayed to make sure, but if she can bend it at adjectives, it's probably not broken.
My 13 yr. old son did the exact same entry with extremely similar symptoms and I procrastinated taking him to the doctor. His finger was broken and have to be reset. This would not have be as painful for him except for my actions.
You may want to own that looked at.
If you can move something, it probably isn't fractured(broken). But to ensure it an X-Ray will work!
Better to have it checked afterwards not. Man kaitlynmburke the only piece I broke was my ego. Are you some sort of stunt women
Follow the counsel of most of the answers and have it exrayed. A broken finger,feeler often can be moved and still be fractured/broken (same entry but broken is a worse fracture).
I say an Olympic event on the word where this Chinese participant broke his leg and continued to compete till he finished his routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment