Saturday, October 23, 2010

Car sickeness???

i am going on a 6 hour car trip tomorrow morning and i requirement something that i can take that will assistance me from getting sick or from feeling nauseated. is within anything that i can use/do that enables me to be awake??Car sickeness???
There is a smaller number drowsy version of Dramamine available at most drugstores. Some culture also swear by ginger root capsules, but hold not tried it myself. I have tried the Dramamine, it seem to work well for commuter planes contained by thunderstorms, don't know about cars. It make me a little sleepy. Maybe they can permit you sit up front.
try opening your eyes so you can't blink next to your fingers or read a very interesting book, so interesting that you don't want to sleep, i outstandingly recommend stravaganza and the bfg.
Prescription called Meclizine should do the trick. It may be best for you to rest after taking it while you're riding
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment