Monday, October 25, 2010

Chostocondritis- Help please!?

I have have this awful condition for about 3-4 years presently. My doctor couldn't do anything for me, and it's now get to the point where I can't heave anything relatively heavy, and occasionally can't breathe. Does anyone know of any organisations who can present me advice?Chostocondritis- Help please!?
I have that years ago!! I cant remember what happened to fix it though. Check out this site. I read somewhat of it and I hven't had any symptoms since I go on Xanax,+ Prilosec+
http://www.healingwell.com/community/def...
could u repeat this question within English please I've had too several glasses of wine and can't read the condition!!xxx
is an inflamation of the rib wall/i have to look it up/call an arthritis organaztion /and ask them/ i think they will be capable of help/ good luck
Get a 2nd medical view and maybe a first psychiatric one!
I hold been diagnosed near costochondritis, but I also have panic/anxiety disorder-- you should get hold of a medical workup including an EKG and maybe a stress tryout to rule out any real coronary problems but
what I saw surrounded by my case be the occasional pain contained by my chest fed into a variety of hypochondriac anxiety that led to hysterics attacks and it became charitable of a real discouraging feedback loops.
The scary entry about anxiety attacks is frequent of their symptoms can mimic a heart attack--so if you check out OK medically ask if anxiety/panic might be playing a factor. Anxiety disorder is one of the most treatable mental health disorders through meds and psychotherapy, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment