Saturday, October 23, 2010

Capzasin?!?!?!?

I put on Capzasin a little smaller amount than ten minutes ago and it burns/stings like no other and my knees (where i applied it) is adjectives red!! WHAT DO I DO?!?!Capzasin?!?!?!?
The only point I can suggest is to wash it past its sell-by date with reheat water, consequently let cool dampen run over it for a while. Contact your doctor's offic...you may be having an allergic repercussion. Take an antihistamine, if you have any. It may shrink any symptoms.
I'd try soap and water. If you regard you are having an allergic allergic reaction you might consider taking a benadryl
You can wash it rotten if you wish, near cold water and dish wash liquid. It will not totally embezzle the sting away. The oil is react with your skin and brass neck cells, but this is supposed to also blunt or drop off the pain you are trying to treat. Read the directions vigilantly. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment