Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can you comfort me next to my injury?

Ok, i`ll sum it up. I was bending down and this girl kicked me twice up my bum on both cheeks really tough as a joke. My bum is contained by real niggle i have a huge bruise on both cheeks. What can i do to facilitate the bruise and pain? Should i see my doctor? To form it worse all the girls saw it. ( i`m a guy ).Can you comfort me next to my injury?
it'll get the impression better tomorrow, and even better everyday until its totally healed... don't sweat it.
Not much you can do. It is a desperate area surrounded by that we have to stride and sit. So grin and bare it.
First entry to do: Stop letting girls kick your ***. :-P
you could other sit on ice pack and if it doesn't get better you should see a dr
catch some ice or icy hot cream and do okay u get the picture and as for the bruise dont wear ill-defined pants and sleep on ur stomach
First 24 hours, cold pack. After 24 hours lots and lots of warm pack. The little blood vessels own to heal and stop leak before you apply thaw out packs.
I would suggest putting it on rime for the first two days to restrict the blood flow and dilate the vessels. On the third morning you should start applying heat to raise your spirits the blood to flow normally again. Also do not sit on it. Either buy a doughnut pillow or try your best to stay rotten it as it will increase bruising. Hope this helps. Good luck.
sounds similar to she bruised the bone but if you want you can come see me and I will kiss it on both sides and make it fell better. e-mail me and we can I don`t know arange a meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment