Monday, October 25, 2010

Contact lenses abet !!?

when i go to put them contained by they always fold around my finger and if i do procure it its folded please helpppContact lenses abet !!?
It sounds to me like they are inside out. Let them adjust to the approach they want to seem to budge, and then try them again. If it still persist, I would go contained by to see your optician.
Relax...take your time and become more accurate. You might try utilizing some 'wetting' drops.
Don't forget to breathe!
I regard as it is better if you ask your optometrist this question and not us because to be precise pretty serious. I used to wear contact lense sbut they also gave me probelms and i finally settled to wear spectacles instead of contacts and these spectacles are very fashinable so you can still look cool beside spectacles rather than next to contact lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment