Monday, October 25, 2010

Cigarette smokers and chantix?

if you want to quit, try chantix. ive been on it for 3 weeks immediately, and cant believe it. it has be 15 years since i didnt want a smoke, and its great. they said its not a miracle pill, but i disagree. anyone with a story around quitting using chantix, please share with me.Cigarette smokers and chantix?
Chantix is an excellent method to quit smoking with few side effects. For more Chantix information, click the following intertwine: http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid...
I will share my Chantix story with you. I tried it and be very extraordinarily intent on stopping smoking. It made me sick feeling and it only made me feel chance. I finally adjusted to the medication and the side effects stopped but it never help me at all. I go through 3 months of it and my insurance wouldn't cover the cost so it was around 150 bucks a month. I stopped taking it. Chantix lately works differently for everyone. I've quit smoking since then. I freshly went cold turkey. It's be 2 1/2 months and I haven't touched a cigarette since. Congrats on quitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment