Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can you gain arthritis if you pop your leg sockets?

What I mean by popping the leg sockets is the achievement of sideways kicking in the atmosphere. This is what a kickboxer does.Can you gain arthritis if you pop your leg sockets?
From my understanding, arthritus is cause by a wearing away of cartilage. It doesn't nouns like you are pounding your legs next to a lot of nouns like a tennis player or football player. The popping associated beside carbon dioxide gas pocket release (similar to cracking knuckles) has no set connection to arthritus.
There might be something wrong near your cartilage or you have knees joint corns,these are small spikes of bones created from friction of the bones .Arthritis is nought to do with these signs unless it is effecting the cartilage .
I am suffering from rheumatism, to check for arthritis first point the doctor would do is ask you to take and x-ray, it will positively supply you an answer to your question.
There are other audition like ESR it is a blood oral exam for residues in the blood due to infection usually done for rheumatoid patients.
i do one and the same thing. LOVE to crack my knucks and pop my sockets.
I just this minute broke a finger and asked my hand surgeon almost cracking my knuckles and if it would cause arthritis.
I swear the dude cracked the knucks on both of his hand, smiled and told me it was an old-fashioned wives tale.
My appendage therapist subsequently told me the same point.
So, I crack my sockets all the time.
And, I'm proud to articulate, have in recent times cracked my formerly broken finger's knuckle for the first time in almost a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment