Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can you travel surrounded by wet the hours of daylight you capture your stitches out?

Can you travel surrounded by wet the hours of daylight you capture your stitches out?
You can go contained by the water,you may want to use a band-aid over the wound.If you discern the area becoming red or inf lammed,consent to your MD know,and stay out of the water until it get better.Take care. SW RNP
yes
probably not
i wouldnt advocate it
yup, just try not to find all "pruned" the wrinkle skin. You should be fine!
yes
My doctors hold always told me to dawdle a day and next I can get drizzling, but I can't soak the spot or anything because you risk splitting it back unseal. I'd ask your doctor because depending on how minor or major the cut be that you needed stitches for, and how long that you had the stitches within depends on how long after wards you should linger to get it drizzling.
You sure can. That's why you keep it dry until later. I like to use steri-strips to hack it the scar and also use Mederma/Vit E cream 2-3 times a afternoon and you'll notice deformity reduction inside a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment