Monday, October 25, 2010

Chiro say my collar is too straight and cause probs.Any exercises for this?

My chiro says not one and only does my neck not hold a curve like it should, but its starting to curve the other track and my head is sloping forward. I need a site next to good exercises for correcting this. I'll do chiro but I don't have a sneaking suspicion that it alone will cure.Chiro say my collar is too straight and cause probs.Any exercises for this?
I have be diagnosed with matching problem for which my chiropractor gave me foam wedge to use for 20 minutes in the evening. The wedge are part of what's call the Pettibon System. Ask your chiropractor about it.
ur chiro should own given you pt info.. look into a pt if they hadnt though, they are the best bet to tell you what to do..
i regard personally if u took someones warning as to what to do, it might just bring in it worst because everyone is different and may not be suitable for you
Have ya thought to ask the "chirocracker" this examine?

No comments:

Post a Comment