Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can you use staple polish remover to whip the band-aid cement stale of someone's skin?

The *nurse* at my (5-year-old) son's pediatrician's office told me to use staple polish remover to get the sticky unwanted adhesive from a band-aid sour of my son's skin. This does not sound protected or healthy to me. Could some healthcare professionals confirm for me if this is right or not? Actually I would appreciate anyone's imput. I've never hear of that before. Thank you for your give a hand!Can you use staple polish remover to whip the band-aid cement stale of someone's skin?
it probably wouldn't hurt, i mean you receive it on your hands and fingers, and it would probably work. use toddler oil, or an fatty lotion on a cotton ball... i work surrounded by the medical field and that's what I other recommend and patients tell me it works fine, and it's serene on their skin.
Try using alcohol - that is what I do .
I enjoy always used pin polish remover for myself and my children. If it concerns you, be sure to wash the nouns with soap afterwards....
Yes, its accurate. You can use fastener polish remover or rubbing alcohal. It doesnt hurt unless you get it within his cut.
Soap gets almost everything sour, in my experience. To be honest, if you purely ignore the unused adhesive consequently it will disappear in no time. It's a bit resembling when people write on their hand to remember things... the messages disappear after a day or two of usual washing, in need special attention.
It may work, my family have always used infant oil and a q-tip, after you wash the grease off beside soap and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment