Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can you hold a non-24-hour circadian rhythm?

I think my circadian rhythm is longer than 24 hours. Is that possible? If I don't control myself, I train up staying up later and after that each dark and waking up then and later. It's gotten to the point that I move about to sleep around 10am and wake up around 8pm. I know this is not mundane, and it seems similar to the only opening I can fix it is to continue letting the cycle appear until I'm going to sleep and waking up at a conventional time.Can you hold a non-24-hour circadian rhythm?
Yes, you can have a longer circadian rhythm. Actually, most peoples c-rhythm is longer, close to 24 1/2 or 25. But, most of us are forced to adjust because of work and school and home schedule.
Circadian rhythems are affected by night light and stimulation. Therefore the best way to bring back on a more natural bridleway is to emulate the natural flimsy patterns ... specifically, turn some lights off as it get darker outside. Don't try to sleep next to the T.V on. At this point you will probably have to hang around until you get put a bet on to the right am/pm cycle but when it gets in that don't allow yourself to stay awake. I can imagine this must be affecting your opportunity??

No comments:

Post a Comment