Monday, October 25, 2010

Could this be Lock Jaw?

Yesterday I was fishing next to some buddys around a pond and creek. we wanted to stir on the otherside of the pond so we took a short cut through the creek. its been hot and dry so it be low. while doing this I lost my footing and ended up near a tiny punchure wound about 1-2mm surrounded by my finger right by the top of my nail. it took us in the region of a half an hour to bring back back to my house so i could put some peroxide on it. and it looks heal now, but my cheek has be feeling alittle stiff. should i be worried in the order of lock jaw?Could this be Lock Jaw?
Lockjaw is sometimes cause by a tetanus infection. Patients who experience lockjaw often own regular headaches and nouns aches. There is repeatedly a history of trauma to the head and d¨|colletage and these patients often grind their teeth.
Its significantly unlikely you have lockjaw my correct man.
When was your later Tetnus shot? If it was more than five years ago you should progress see a doctor as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment