Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cannot find a trellis site for cronic torment syndrom. can anyone backing me?

re: diagnosis. I need to know adjectives information on this condition.
I am unable to find it on a pattern site.Cannot find a trellis site for cronic torment syndrom. can anyone backing me?
try google and type in cronic twinge syndrome
they have everything
be in motion to borders there are lots books on chronic pain
Hope this help
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chron...
Just type cronic pain syndrom into Google search out bar,
hit stir, They will find it
Try a supplement in powder form. If your chronic affliction is nutrition related, you will get results. I have numbness and pain 5 years ago. Went to the doc for psychoanalysis and medication but did not get resourcefully. The supplement made me pain free surrounded by 30 days. You can write me at fsl042864@yahoo.com about it.
The relationship I pasted below is for Fibromyalgia but the symptoms are unbelievably similar and I think the site will be terribly helpful for you. Take a look. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment