Monday, October 25, 2010

Cortisone Shot. HELP?

I have have about 6-8 steroid shots surrounded by various places surrounded by my foot in times past year and a half. The end one I had be a week ago and it still hurts like crazy. I am taking vicodin for another condition and it almost not takes the fold off the distress. It seems approaching more than just a simple steroid flareup this time. Any philosophy why I am in so much spasm? I took off work and iced 1st 48 hrs after shot. Any planning how to stop the pain? I may inevitability another shot in my knees later does anyone deem it is localized to my foot because of the history or will my knee take action the same path? Any info ideas or comfort is appreciated.Cortisone Shot. HELP?
Cortisone is a steroid and steroids can cause bone loss(osteoporosis), speech to your doctor about using medication in need steroids.
Have you tried alternative medicine close to acupuncture, it might help your niggle without drugs. I hope you quality better soon.
Yes, yes, and more yes! I have them adjectives the time and when I say adjectives the time I mean since 1985. I could not live in need them

No comments:

Post a Comment