Monday, October 25, 2010

Constant slight headache for times past 4 days..?

I have have a constant head hurt for the past 5 days (and up to that time that I had sharp pains contained by the back of my team leader for 2 days but those went away) So I figure i was on the road to recovery or maybe it be stress. Now I am having a director ache througout the light of day (not in the morning and somtimes it go away at night) Its not like migrane stomach-ache any more, just resembling a headache (feels like a principal ache youd find from being tired and not intake all morning?)
Any one have any similar experience and any counsel? Thanks in mortgage..
(PS: I usually wear contacts every day but my right eye be hurting, felt approaching pink eye pain so i switched to my trial glasses in the order of 3 days ago. My eye is feeling better every time, just guessing it needed time to treat from wearing contacts constantly)Constant slight headache for times past 4 days..?
Whenever a headache strikes drink lots of water .Lack of oxygen may hold lead to your headache. Place a few ice-cubes within a polythene bag, and apply this on the forehead and temple. Check out http://useinfo-headache.blogspot.com/... for more info
it could be your eyesight, or sinus problems
If you switch from contact to eye glasses your eyes might havenot have time to adjust to wearing glasses. I know I get new goggles recently and I have headache a few days but it went away. If it keep up I would called my eye doctor . He may own to adjucst your eye prescription. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment