Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cant verbs my arms or enjoy my palms facing up.?

This is kind of grotesque, but I dont know where else to turn (before going to the doctors) But for some grounds I cant twist my arms so my palms frontage up, my entire arm twists and i can only bring back my palms half means of access facing up. It sounds strange and I'm not sure If i explained it right.
Stretch your arms out in front of you.. immediately turn your arm to have your palms facing up, I cant do that. Anyone know what thats adjectives about? I dont remember breaking my arms, and also anyone know if theres a agency to fix this?
Yeah I have freak arms. It's a moment ago irritating.Cant verbs my arms or enjoy my palms facing up.?
it sounds like you probally hyper-extended you arms or something similar,
if its bothering you step see a doctor
gee, that does sound freakish,i freshly extended my arms and i could do it! maybe you are better bad seeing a doctor,it could be a problem with your bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment