Saturday, October 23, 2010

Check this out! I can't believe empire would do this?

For crying out loud little kids use toothpaste too. It would affect them more efficiently. I hope they find the little f*****s and make them ingest a in one piece tube of the stuff.Check this out! I can't believe empire would do this?
you left NO cooperation to check ANYTHING OUT so no one know what you are talking about------
What?
I USE TOOTHPASTE TOO
are you okay ??what??
Looks close to you need some facilitate over there!
You forgot the correlation. (Assuming you are talking more or less the fake colgate toothpaste beside a misspelled label unfolding you it comes from the South Africa factory.)
Yeah, its bad. This is the second incident concerning diethelene glycol--apparently its completely legal surrounded by China (though it sounds like nought I want to brush my teeth with). But c'mon, you have to hold flouride in there--how else can you ring it toothpaste.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070614/bs_n...
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment