Monday, October 25, 2010

Constant throbbing surrounded by lower backbone and ***?

I'm having none stop headache in my lower vertebrae going down on my top ***, it hurts so much. What could this be? I've had put a bet on problem but more in the middle of my hindmost but that is nearly gone or i simply can't feel it near all the spasm going down further on my back. I took 5 minutes to catch out of bed i ca barely dress myself.Constant throbbing surrounded by lower backbone and ***?
Look up sciatica.
I'm dealing next to it right now too. Very raw.
You may want to see a chiroprator. Maybe you have a pinched bottle.
Sciatic nerve...
you should see what the doctor have to say.
I suffer from occasional sciatica (which appears to be what you are describing)...you requirement to see a doctor so they can prescribe you some anti-inflammatory medication and pain-killers (if that is what you have). Note that you may also be suffering from a herniated disc so anytime the put money on is in headache for more than a day or two, its other best to consult your doctor.
Yeah, I've been seeing a chiropractor lately and it's some pretty serious stuff that can ultimately lead to problems. Definetely grasp it checked out.
Please see a doc. ASAP! I went too long next to back strain and not seeing a doc. and finally went and 2 days latter had surgery to remove a tumor. You newly never know what is going on!! Have a great day and smile!
  • short hair cuts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment