Monday, October 25, 2010

Claritin side effects?

So i have really doomed to failure allergies and if i dont take meds every daylight i have ghastly head ache and i just get switched to claritin and it is causing really unpromising chest pains and so should i stay on it til tuesday when i have my appointment beside my doc or no? does anyone know if the chest pains could turn into a heart attack or somethin i mean i want to maintain takin it because i cant stand headaches but i dunno what i should do it may not be protectedClaritin side effects?
I know for a fact that claritin's highest side effects deal next to the heart. When I was much younger and stupid, I overdosed on it once and my heart rate be going crazy. The doctor told me that's what Claritin does. I took several pills. You're only taking one a year, so if you're having chest pains, I don't come up with that's a good sign, and you should not give somebody a lift it anymore until you go to your doctor. Go buy some benedryl within the mean time.
They're are lots of alternatives to claritin you might try. But honestly, I've never hear of (or experienced) this side effect from Claritin. Are you sure that's where your chest pains are coming from?
Well according to my medication book Claritn (loratadine) does not enjoy the side effect of chest pain. It may be that you are have a heart attack or perhaps a hysterics attack. But if you feel that stopping the Claritin may clear the chest torment, by all channel stop and see if it gets better. Or you can a short time ago go by the ER or local urgent carefulness center and get checked out.
claritin have nothing to do near ur heart..u need to do an ECG..claritins newly cause u dizzy and nausiating

No comments:

Post a Comment