Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cheap but virtuous robustness insurance??

I am uninsured and need robustness insurance. I am middle aged and and have some preexisting conditions. My credit isn't the best due to some fraud I have to deal near and I don't have much money to spend. Please, does anyone know where on earth I can turn? I live in Texas. Thank you!Cheap but virtuous robustness insurance??
Most traditional insurance companies will not cover preexisting conditions. I work within the medical field and see this everyday. That is why I search and found Ameriplan. It is an alternative to insurance and is not cost prohibitive. I would love to get you more information. Please grain free to email me.
I am right here in Dallas, so I know adjectives about the Texas method of helping people within need. Believe me Texas does not status #1 in Health coverage for the uninsured or below insured.
TTYS.
you are insurable period...

No comments:

Post a Comment