Saturday, October 23, 2010

Can you sort your eardrums rumble?

I can make my eardrums rumble. (at smallest I think it is my eardrums) It is as if I am isolating the muscles around them and nervous tense them up and next they rumble. Of course it's not loud enough for anyone else to hear. And no I am not audible range things. Also I have be able to do this as long I can remember. It doesn't hurt any. Nothing shows up as abnormal on audible range tests.Can you sort your eardrums rumble?
Oooo me too lol...thought I be just unnatural
your eardrums rumble whenever you hear something
Yes I can. I think it have something to do with a chin muscle near the ear human being flexed. It's not visible, but you can hear it within your ears just as you described -- a low rumbling nouns, like an avalanche is heading toward you.
Yes, I can too!
very well well okay a rumbling we will go
Everyone can do that. It happen when you yawn, (when you "isolate" the muscles) an almost every time you open your mouth. You can't do when your ears are plugged up, close to when you go over hill or when you have an ear infection and allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment